When good red goes bad…
You seperated your clothes dilligently, you start the wash – then you see it through the window. The lone red sock, mocking you as it fades into your white clothes. The water and the soap suds turning pink before your eyes. It has happened to all of us. Before you write off those underclothes, try a couple of solutions:
1. Do not dry the clothes – rewash right away
2. Use bleach ( if all whites ) follow directions…
3. Rewash the items ( with out the sock! )
4. Try using a color safe bleach
5. Soak items 1 – 2 hours with a stain booster
Sometimes, you are destined to own pink underclothes after this happens, but trying the above may help.